APMS (Advances in Production Management System) 2015 is organized by Working Group 5.7 (WG5.7) in IFIP (International Federation of Information Processing). WG5.7 was established in 1978, and organized annual conference, named APMS. The APMS conference is the official conference of IFIP WG5.7 on Advances in Production Management Systems, bringing together leading experts from academia and industry. and is one of authorized conference in production management areas; APMS has been convened mainly in EU countries.
In 2015, APMS will be convened in Tokyo, Japan. APMS2015 also includes SIG (Special Interest Group) meetings: “Product Lifecycle Management”, and “Experimental Learning”.
APMS 2015 is looking for contributions in cutting-edge research, as well as insightful advances in industrial practice in key areas like Collaborative networks, Globalization and production management, Knowledge-based production management, Project management, Engineering management, Quality management, Sustainability and production management.
Innovative production management towards sustainable growth：Service, Manufacturing, and Resilient value-chain
- Communications of highly-knowledgeable people in production management areas
- Discussions of production management systems through research papers, case studies, and state-of-the-arts reports.
- Generation of future visions based on mid- and log-term perspectives.
From Sep. 7th to 9th 2015 (5th and 6th are planned for Doctorial workshop)
WG5.7 meeting will be held in 6th afternoon
Nerima is a downtown located in north-west area in Tokyo Metropolitan City. (A half-hour from Shinjuku and Ikebukuro sub-urban areas, forty-five minutes from Tokyo central station, one hour from Haneda international airport, and one hour and forty-five minutes from Narita international airport)
- Organized sessions proposal: February 28th 2015
- Submission of full paper (8 pages): March 31st 2015
- Notification of acceptance: May 31st 2015
- Submission of PHD research proposal: June 1st 2015
- Submission of the final full paper: June 30th 2015
The conference proceedings will be published as a book by Springer. Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication by:
- Production Planning & Control
- Others: (Under negotiation)
Please, register using your user account here.
- Before June 30th : ¥55,000
- Additional paper presentation: ¥25,000
- After July 1st : ¥65,000