For Doctoral Workshop at APMS 2018.
“Marco Garetti Doctoral Workshop at APMS 2018” will take place on the morning of Sunday, 26 August 2018.
The accepted proposal will be presented at the workshop.
Please find some information about the format of the workshop.
1. Your research proposal is currently under review by our panel of APMS researchers. You will receive feedback on the 5th of July, 2018 at latest.
2. You will need to revise your proposal by the end of July.
3. You will need to prepare a presentation before the workshop.
4. You will be assigned a research proposal from another Ph.D. candidate (around the end of July) and be asked to provide feedback at the workshop. Note that the research proposal is confidential and must be used only for review and comments in the scope of the workshop.
5. Attendance at the workshop is included in the conference registration fee of APMS and the student registration is required for each participant.
6. You may ignore the email regarding the requests to upload the revision (on the 31st of May, 2018 from the central manuscript management system of APMS 2018). The request was sent out for the regular conference paper, not the research proposal for the doctoral workshop. You will be getting the review results mentioned in 2 above.
Prof. Gyu M. Lee, Ph.D
Program Chair of APMS 2018
Chair of Marco Garetti Doctoral Workshop at APMS 2018
Department of Industrial Engineering
Pusan National University, Korea